Thursday, 26 January 2017

Chantry Vets Wakefield: Further Action Being Taken


Without Prejudice


This is Bozzy, our beautiful dog who died just after this picture was taken, last April, as a result of being prescribed Tramadol by Chantry Vets of Wakefield.

Chantry Vets is essentially a good practice. We took our dogs and cats there for twelve years before this tragedy. Sadly, in every barrel there are bound to be a couple of rotten apples.

It has already been established that Birgit Nordmann, the vet who prescribed the drug, claimed that she acted in good faith. I do not agree with the excuses she made in her statement, but I will let this go for now.

What I do NOT accept is the tissue of lies spun by Ms Nordmann's colleagues, Serrano and Lisa Flood, while trying to protect Ms Nordmann from a potential court case. Serrano did NOT advise me about anything. He called and spoke to me for all of two minutes, after which I politely excused myself and hung up because I could not understand one word of his very bad English. Lisa Flood for her part was rude, and downright nasty. In her statement she seems to be obsessed with the fact that I quibbled with her over fees. I never discussed fees with ANYONE. In the twelve years that we used Chantry Vets, we NEVER quibbled over fees, so why say that we did so now. You are LYING, Ms Flood, which is why I am taking this matter further, and which explains why, after dismissing the case against Ms Nordmann, the RCVS took the case against you to the next level.
In my opinion, and without prejudice, you are unfit to be a vet because, in this case at least, you have proved yourself to be dishonest on more than one occasion. The same applies to Serrano.

In Ms Flood's sworn and signed statement, below, she is VERY definite in her claims what was said by her, what was said by me.. And obsessive about the fees. This is the statement she forwarded to the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, with whom I lodged an official complaint.

Now, the RCVS, who have declared that medical negligence and misconduct did not take place, have stated...as per Ms Flood's latest statement, that one or both of us may have been suffering from memory loss.

Ms Flood, if you ARE going to lie, then do so consistently. As for memory loss, there was nothing wrong with your memory, it would appear, when you signed your statement. Unless of course you are suffering from early onset dementia as well as a very loud, very rude and annoying voice. You know EXACTLY what you said, which was why you were so adamant with those comments in your statement. Please don't start back-peddling now because it will only see you digging yourself into a deeper hole than the one you are in already.

And now, I guess, like Ms Nordmann you will say that my comments on social media are making your life a misery. Well, for whatever reason, because of that visit to Chantry Vets in Wakefield, our beloved Bozzy does not HAVE a life.

I will not mention you again here or on social media until after the next stage in the investigation into your conduct, so there will be no need for you to accuse me of bullying or harassment. However, should you wish to have me arrested, this will be fine by me because it will mean that I will be able to put my case against you to the court without spending any more money.











No comments:

Post a Comment