Thursday, 24 March 2016

Thinking Of Adam Johnson And Wishing Him Luck

 
 
I don't care what anyone says or thinks, today I will be supporting Adam Johnson, and am pleased to see on Twitter that a number of my celebrity friends are doing the same. I'm not saying for one moment that he's innocent and that he doesn't deserve to be punished, but the way the vigilante and feminist groups are going after him, you would think he was a mass murderer. He's an idiot and he should have known better. I've been in indirect contact with him and haven't held back... telling him this. But the girl was post-pubescent, and to label him a paedophile and demand that he serve ten years in prison--when murderers get less--is morally reprehensible. I knew Peter Sutcliffe well in pre-Ripper days, and even he didn't receive some of the vile insults being shot out at Adam. There are two sides to every story, and if Adam gets through his ordeal I'm unashamed to say that if he wants help writing about it, he will get it from me. I've had a vast amount of hate-mail for supporting him, and have blocked over 100 people on Twitter. I know what it's like to be at the mercy of an evil hounder--twice--and I fought tooth and nail to clear my name, even getting two police officers reprimanded and suspended for joining forces with them, and another the sack. Britain is under permanent threat from terrorists, we never know who's going to be blown up next, yet all that some people can hate about is a silly man who should have kept it inside his pants, and did not. The law may say that his 'victim' was a child, but when the boot's on the other foot--when a 15-year-old stabs a schoolteacher to death, they never call HIM a child. And as we all know, the law is an ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment