Thursday, 3 March 2016

Adam Johnson

I'll stick my neck out here. I don't class him as a paedophile, and certainly don't link him with the likes of Huntley. The girl was infatuated with him, and in my opinion I think he gave her what she wanted, and then she went wailing to the authorities. Had it been her next door neighbour or the man at the chip shop, nothing would have been said. She saw the pound signs. I have twice been questioned on trumped up charges--once for inflicting ABH on someone I had never even met, another for bashing a scrubber's son with a sweeping brush handle--in fact, when this "incident" took place I was appearing on live television in France!
 
With the first case I got the copper suspended, with the second I got him the sack three weeks before his wedding and feel no shame in doing so, the way he spoke to me and it was all on tape. Both of these accusers were after money. To hear them talk you would think I was Doctor Crippen reborn. If anyone is going to come after me, they should get their facts straight and at least know how to lie efficiently. And, if they started something with me, to keep in mind that they are not the only one with evidence if or when the matter schlepps up before the beak.
 
If Johnson is guilty then he should be punished, but ten years in jail when others get less for killing children? I don't think so. I don't support him the way I'm supporting Ched Evans in his appeal, but The Sun with their headline today must think they're really clever. Believe me, some of their reporters have massive secrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment