Monday, 17 August 2015

Peter Sutcliffe & Me: The Yorkshire Ripper Before He Turned


This is the rough cover.
It was not an easy story to write. There was a vast difference, naturally, between the Pete that I knew many years ago, and the monster he became.
This book is dedicated to everyone from back then, involved with this story.
They were good people.
And despite what he became, I still place Pete on a much higher and more decent and human level than those failures and nobodies who stalk and harass me--they know who they are. In the time that I knew him, he offered nothing but support to the ones who needed it, while these other pariahs remain worthless, not just to me but to themselves. What he became is unforgivable, but even now he is worth a million of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment