Friday, 12 September 2014

Oscar Pistorius


I love this boy, and I don't care what anyone else says or thinks. Mrs. Twat and her cronies will doubtless bombard me with hate-mail, as they do now. To them I say, there are items on sale in sex-shops with which you can self-copulate.
Oscar was one of the many people who supported me through a recent ordeal, and regarding which two official heads have already rolled. 
It's a dreadful tragedy, and a beautiful young woman lost her life. I said from the very start that I would support him, as I would any friend, and that I would respect whatever, if any, judgement was passed. Reeva died, and Oscar has been to the gates of hell and back. He's extremely vulnerable, and it's so easy for people to judge, even when they have absolutely no idea what happened because they were not there. 
The Mrs. Twats of this world all have something to hide, but it's so easy to hate from behind a curtain of anonymity. Effectively, they only contribute to the world they make miserable for others when they are no longer in it.
As for Oscar, the ones who care will keep on supporting him. Our shoulders are broad, much broader than those of cowardly detractors who dare not even lend a name to their vitriol.

No comments:

Post a Comment