Saturday, 8 February 2014

Lord Smith: Time For Him To Resign


He may have gained the admiration of some for being the first openly gay British MP, but as the head of out Environments Agency this pompous, up-himself, toffee-nosed twit is as useless as a chocolate tea-pot.

He needs to go, and I predict that he will be gone by the end of the month.

I've seen first-hand what the rain and wind and storms can do to our beautiful West Country. Heaven know swhat it must be like living there right now. I would love to have been a fly on the wall in that private meeting yesterday--I bet the air turned blue. Those farmers never mince words, and their livelihood has been threatened while he's been sitting all nice and smug on his oversized aristocratic rump. I would have filled his wellingtons with leeches--it would have been appropriate.

Prince Charles went to the West Country to offer support, as did Cameron. Lord Muck announced the other day that he was "hoping to visit in the next few weeks". Don't exert yourself, love!

As head of his department, Smith has responsibilities which have been sorely lacking. It's always been a case of, "Throw a few scraps to the commoners while I finish eating my pheasant."

 Vile man. 

Advance to Go, and do not collect £200.

No comments:

Post a Comment