This makes two in one week: innocent men hounded by women hopping on to the band-waggon and hoping to bring a good man down. Other clearances will follow. I again call to all celebrities who have been hounded by these nasty women, in historic cases, to join forces and not to just name and shame these women, as I will the ones who have hounded me, but to make them pay for the needless misery they have inflicted. It's become way two easy for any woman with a grudge to step forwards and accuse any one of us of this or that, without any proof whatsoever, and at the end of the day these creatures get off Scot-free for the misery they have caused. We have the names, and we have the money. Let's do it! In fact, you don't even need the money. One little name-drop in the right place is all that is required! I have already set the ball rolling, and I know others who have followed suit. We do not HATE women, just a certain kind of woman!
Dave Lee Travis Not Guilty On 12 ChargesSky News – 4 minutes 41 seconds ago
Former Radio 1 DJ Dave Lee Travis has been found not guilty of 12 charges of indecent assault.However the jury failed to return verdicts on one charge of indecent assault and one of sexual assault.
Prosecutors must now decide whether to pursue a retrial on those two charges.
Travis showed no emotion when the verdicts were read out at London's Southwark Crown Court.
Outside court he said: "I’m not over the moon about any of this today. I don’t feel this is a victory.
"I did lose my reputation, which I may try to get back later.
"I've had two trials, one trial by media, and one by crown court."
He had pleaded not guilty on all of the 14 counts, which date back to 1976 and stretch over a 30-year period.
Earlier, Judge Anthony Leonard said he would accept verdicts where at least 10 jurors agreed on each of the charges.
Metropolitan Police investigated Travis as part of Operation Yewtree, the force's investigation into allegations of historic sexual abuse by high-profile figures after details of Jimmy Savile's past crimes emerged.
On Monday, when the jury began deliberations, the judge told the eight women and four men they would have to decide if the evidence they had heard was "made up or fantasy".
The trial heard from 11 women who claimed they had been assaulted by Travis. They included former BBC colleagues, a 15-year-old girl, a hotel receptionist and a British Airways employee.
During the five-week trial Travis had always denied the charges insisting that the woman had made up the attacks just so they "could cash in" and sell their stories.
The 68-year-old was a major radio star in his heyday and became known by the nickname "the hairy cornflake".