Saturday, 26 October 2013

Elizabeth Taylor: Audio Book


So far as I know this is my very first audio book, certaintly in the English laanguage. Like one or two others, it received some rather nasty "reviews" by nasty "customers" on Amazon--the ones I liked the most were the ones written before the book was even printed, as happened with Garbo. I'm pleased with them, though, because the general opinion--certainly shared by Random House, who were not disgruntled when Liz bumped my "stablemate" (horrendous thought) "the grieving mother" off the front pages of a couple of Canadian and Australian newspapers. This one reached the Top Ten here in the UK, the Top Thirty n America, and Number One in China and Poland. I'm intrigued as to who will be reading the audio book. I hope it's not one of those TOWIE people!

No comments:

Post a Comment