Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Desperate Fishwives II: Lost In Frances



I have received numerous requests asking if I will be publishing Lost In Frances, seemingly the much-awaited sequel to Bamburd's Babblers. Quite a lot of people have requested the original~it's such a pity that I didn't publish it with an ISBN!
Well, I guess this depends upon the lady herself, and her friends Tom and Christy, and of course upon the response from the Garda. 
Currently, the answer is No. But, if the lady misbehaves, then I shall have to reconsider. 
In other words, I will see which wray this goes and finnk about it. Meanwhile, to titillate the detractors, a little poster. I'm sure that even with their restricted grey cells they may be able to work it out. If not, I'm sure a little (bam) bird will enlighten them!

No comments:

Post a Comment