Monday, 10 June 2013

Make Them Pay!

Andrew Lancel is the friend of a friend, and I happen to know that he's a very nice man. I also know what it's like to be wrongly accused, and I now hope that he takes his oppressors, which include the tabloid ass-wipes and the homophobes who made his life a misery. I also hope he enjoys exacting his revenge as much as I have. You don't just have to fight in this prejudiced world, you have to fight dirty. I knew the story all along, and I knew how it would end.
Jimmy Savile was one thing. All this nonsense about octogenarians and homely comedians being accused of devilish deeds which happened donkeys years ago has to stop. I would wager that most of the stories are made up. It's nothing to do with fear of talking at the time. It's called jumping on the bandwagon, and what's sad is that the celebrity is dragged through the mud, as I was, while the accuser remains unnamed.
I named and shamed my own oppressors, and I hope others do the same.
Take the lot of this scum to the cleaners!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I would have like to have been alone in a room with Saville, now or back then. But let's remember back then - us the baby boomers \ the 60s child. Things were different, values were different. OK NOW to have multiple kids by different blokes & live off the state But youngsters still sold their souls for a few minutes of fame, stepping stones to the pop stars & Top of the Pops. Are these same people in the dotage confused?

    ReplyDelete