Thursday, 31 January 2013

Read The Orange Label!

To the batty old fruit-cake who keeps coming here, and who keeps Tweeting me at three in the morning to blow her trumpet about her own books (the 'beautiful' one banned by lawyers, the 'scholarly' one, nicked copyright) and keeps reminding me how rubbish my 'fiction' books are--don't read the bloody things!
 
And to the batty old fruit-cake who moans around the clock (don't even dead people sleep?) about how shocked she is by the content of my Blogs--don't read the bloody things!

And to the batty old fruit-cake who chose not to be at her father's death-bed, and who refused the call of her dying estranged husband, because her obsession must come first.
 
I would never read anything you've every written, or want to look at your sour, multi-pierced mush!
So don't insult me, the way Nature has insulted you, by reading and looking at what I do!
 
Kapish?
 
This Blog has an ADULT button, which you push at your own peril!

No comments:

Post a Comment